Wednesday 19 November 2014

Redang Island, Kuala Terengganu #3



Waking up to such peaceful and gorgeous view in the morning. 

.. And with my most favourite man on Earth. Life is amazing <3

After another hearty breakfast, we made our way across to another island to have a scuba diving session. I promise you, that was the best experience I have ever had so far. We've got to swim with the fishes and play with them.

AND! We managed to get really, really close to eels that were hidden under the bridge. It was so amazing yet scary at the same time. That's cause you will never know when they're gonna stick their heads out to hunt for their meals. If you happen to go to the beach, SCUBA DIVING is the thing to do.

I think I look like Ariel from Little Mermaid but with legs in these pictures 


Oh, cheeky mum x

After heading back to our resort, I've managed to take a couple of nice pictures of the beach and me, of course. HAHAH. The beach is really, really gorgeous. You definitely will never get tired looking at it.



Look how clear the water is


.. and a couple at More More Tea Inn





Yes, I finally got over the fact that it's just a gift shop.


We made full use of other people's wedding props, such eco-friendly people. 


Thank you for all the lovely pictures <3

More More Tea Inn by day.. 

.. and by night.

Thank you, Redang Island for the memorable experience. I was truly impressed and really miss this #summertimesadness. 

Lots of Love,
zhi wei x

No comments:

Post a Comment