Saturday 11 April 2015

Cristallo, Pacific Regency Hotel Suites

Hi all!
It's been a while. I do apologize for my lack of updates due to my busy schedule. This post will be a super throwback post back from last summer.

Introducing: Cristallo di Luna

Baby b and I went there for our annual dinner date last summer. It was a hard location for us to find as one, I am very bad with directions and two, it was located somewhere hidden. We've found our way eventually. Well, not me, Carmen did. HAHA. 

A nice dinner that overlooks KL is what we always go for. Instead of having a twin tower view, which is the thing nowadays, we sat beside KL tower. Hipster view for the win. I was really looking forward to the foods as the menu looked pretty impressive. The foods have Malaysian flavors in Western-styled cooking. 


It was very empty when we were there. It was just us and a couple who looked like in their 50s, probably celebrating their wedding anniversary. No doubt, the view was gorgeous. 



I was distracted at that time and Carmen was complaining throughout dinner. HAHA.

Our starters: 
(L) Velouté of Pumpkin with Toasted Sunflower Seed, Cinnamon Crème Fraiche 
(R) Cappuccino of Wild Mushrooms and Black Olive Dust.

I personally am not impressed by the plating but taste wise was pretty good. Just a note if you were wondering, there was no coffee taste in the mushroom soup. These soups were served with breads. Super yums.


Moving on, our mains:

Grilled Marinated Alive Farm Free Range Chicken Supreme, Roasted Mediterranean Vegetables in Tomato Case, Confit Garlic Puree, Basil Scented Oil and Jus


Grilled Tenderloin of Black Angus Beef, Pommes au Dauphinoise, Fricassee of Wild Mushroom, Glazed Baby Onions, Morel Jus, Truffle Scented Oil 

Amazing company, amazing food, amazing view. What more could I ask for?

We ended our meal with a touch of sweets:

Chocolate Spiced Torte, Lemon Sherbet, Light Hazelnut Custard
We wanted to go for Teh Tarik’ Ginger Panna Cotta & Kaya Butter Toast, but they were out of it when we were there. You have no idea how disappointed I was. Carmen dislikes chocolate so I had most of the dessert to myself. Hee.

My 'cause baby I'm fabulous face. HAHAH.

.. and hello there x 


I'm really blessed to have you in my life. I can't wait to go home this summer already! 

Lastly, my #ootn


Have a great Spring break

Lots of Love,
zhi wei x

No comments:

Post a Comment