Thursday 16 May 2013

When somebody loved me, everything was beautiful. Every hour we spent together lives within my heart.

Hello there! I will be having a maths paper tomorrow MORNING. All the best to all A levels candidates out there! 

Honestly, I'm not a morning person. Hope that I'll be able to wake up and make it on time tomorrow. *fingers crossed* And also able to finish the paper. *fingers & toes crossed* 

If you do not get my entitled random quote, then you probably don't know Woody and Buzzlight year and the talking potatoes! *Hint hint* I realized that people my age will either grow up watching Sesame Street or Barney. I've never met anyone who grew up with both of these cartoons for some reason. If you don't know both then you probably grow up only playing Legos. If you don't know Legos, then *I don't know*.

This is gonna be a random post about what I sleep with every night.


This Pikachu that I hugged, kicked and use it as a head rest all the time. Trust me, it's massive!


And this ladybird and turtle that watch me sleep to keep me away from nightmares, even though I still get nightmares every now and then. Not very useful, isn't it. Don't ask why that face expression. 


I really, love turtles. Heh.



I need chocolates. Toodles!
zhiwei

No comments:

Post a Comment