Monday 20 May 2013

Life is uncertain. Eat desserts first.

Hello there! 

A bug flew into my eyes today. 

Here's the story, one lovely evening, where the sky is blue, wind wasn't as strong as it always is, flowers are blooming and cats purring. Steph and I decided to head to Angrid Thai for some amazing Thai food. The foods are quite nice, I must say. Besides the fact that it says that there will be potatoes in my curry but ended up having two little broad bean size of them. Very disappointing, isn't it. 

So, we were skipping our way there when suddenly. *buzzing sound* A bug flew into my eyes. BOOM! I screamed, Steph panicked and I told her something went into my eyes. When she looked at it, the bug was crawling all over my eyes, not like on it, but like IN IT. She didn't want to tell me that until she killed and removed it cause she'll panic when I panic and we will both panic. And the bug will reproduce in my eyes, and my eyes will be a nesting site for these bugs, and they will feed on.. Not gonna think about it no more. This is freaky, isn't it. What will you do if a bug flies into your eyes maan. Think about it. 



I really, really want to try the desserts in this shop. I'll make myself go there someday!

Good night everybody!
zhiwei





No comments:

Post a Comment