Saturday 1 June 2013

The most rewarding things in life are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.

I don't know why I'm blogging here when I'm having like 7 papers next week. I will be real quick, I promise! Heh. It was college's graduation ceremony yesterday. 

While waiting for the ceremony to start: 


Divyoo and Peii;




I realized that my friends who sat in this row are all smarty pants. We're all either nominated great effort or outstanding performance. *claps claps*


Rezaaa;

Cousie who grew up with me;

We all went back to the college to have some food. But I didn't get to eat much though, we gotta fight the way through to get them. :(

Nicolee;

Tingyuu; 

Divya again; (with Nicole and Steph and Pei bombing)

 Stephhh; 

Peii, I love this, we looked as if we're looking into the stars; 


Yeap, gotta admit that I love my head big in pictures; 


 Filipoo;

 The nicest Math teacher I could ever asked for;

 Dr. Kullchen, has everything a Chemistry teacher should have; 

 James, Head of Psychology (the only one there), never gonna have a better psychology lesson without you; 

Konstiaaa; 

Didarr, we looked funnehh;

Really didn't expect this, at all. But, thank you teachers and friends and people and everyone! This really made my day. Have a nice day. Nice to meet you. I'm so bad at giving a speech. *relieve* :D

 Remember to eat your breakfast!
zhiwei

No comments:

Post a Comment