Thursday 9 January 2014

January 2014

Hello there!
It's the beginning of the year. I've always loved January when I was younger. This is the month when I always look forward to the 11th day. I will be expecting unexpected surprises. Not sure if that made sense, but that's the reason why I love it. Now as I grow up, I do not really look forward to it as much. It's not because I'm not home and such. It because there are always exams in January. I've never liked exams in January. My birthday is always stuck in between the exam periods and trust me, it sucks a whole lot. Well, besides the part when you can wish that you don't fail in exams in your birthday wish. Other than that, I personally think exams in January should be banned totally. Huh, to think about it, I guess that's how I've got through my exams all these while. Plus, it's like the examiners are giving us punishments after Christmas. Then, I feel really guilty celebrating Christmas and New Years Eve as well cause I know I should be studying. *Asian thought strikes in* HAHAHA. Anyways, I'll be back with more Venice posts. Have a great January my lovelies! X

Lots of love,
zhi wei x 

No comments:

Post a Comment