Wednesday 29 January 2014

BiBimBap x Myung Ga x Tukdin ; LONDON

Hello there! Leaving Venice was not easy. I would definitely want to visit there again, but this time with my future partner xx

We've spent a night in London after arriving back to the UK cause London meaning having good foods, meaning having a good time and meaning being happy. Just so you know, my cousin and I are real crazy Korean foods fan. Our first stop was BiBimBap. Oh yes, it's really good.



This place basically has nothing but BiBimBap. There are some other little Asian snacks though. The prices were quite reasonable. It's decorated with polaroids of customers and K-pop posters. My favorite and the only one I know at the moment is Big Bang. Since they have none of their posters, I'm a little disappointed. Please put at least one



Oh yes! We've got Chatime before heading for BiBimBap. You have no idea how happy I was when Chatime was opened in the UK. Thank you very much whoever you are. Seriously, I really don't mind being the spokesperson on one condition - open one in North England too, please. And by that I mean Liv *cough* er *cough* po *cough* ol *cough* THANK YOU IN ADVANCED.





We both ordered the same one, beef BiBimBap with raw egg.

Yums. A must to visit if you love Bibimbaps X

Took a short break by having a Toufufa & green tea in Costa 

This is super amazing. You have no idea how smooth the toufu is. They sell other Chinese pastries as well. It's in Chinatown and it's the super yellow little café ; Green tea is super love, anywhere in the world.





Yes, dinner at a Korean restaurant once again. We will never get tired of Korean foods, trust me. I personally think this is not as good as I expected it to be. I still don't get why people would queue for at least an hour to have this and why people would go there just for their sweet and sour pork. 



Gyoza, which I think was not as nice as it looked. I much prefer the Japanese one. Seriously, nothing beats the Japanese ones. Even the Gyozas in Wagamama tasted much better.


Seafood pancakes. This is the WORST. They have about less than 10 seafoods in this pancake. Plus, I've really never seen such small squids in my life. It's over cooked and we didn't enjoy it at all!



Bulgogi, aka beef. The service was so slow that it turned out we've totally forgotten about the BBQ one. We were so full when one of the waiters brought this over. Both the bulgogis were good though, I cannot deny.


Japchae, aka Korean glass noodles. This disappointed us slightly. It was so-so, not as good as the ones we've tried before in other Korean restaurants in London. Honestly, the prices were really not up to standard.

#ootd



GOOOOD MORNING! On the very next day, we've had an early lunch before heading back to Cardiff and Liverpool respectively. Mickey Mouse crop sweater for the day!



We went to Tukdin Restaurant, which is nearby Paddington Station for lunch. It's a Malaysian restaurant and is definitely the only restaurant filled with so many Malaysians. When we say that, we literally mean it. There were Bahasa Melayu being spoken everywhere. And I mean, EVERYWHERE.


We were one of the first few customers, so our foods were served quite quickly. The crowd started to form after we've filled up our tummy. 




Teh Tarik, feels like home

Look at the bubbles! Definitely got tarik




Nasi Lemak sambal, coconut rice with Malaysia's special chili and sides.

LOOK AT THE SAMBAL! OMG

Sambal sotong, squids with Malaysia's special chili 


Kankung belacan, Malaysian style water spinach 

It definitely was a good visit, will definitely go back one day. Good night everybody!

Lots of Love,
zhi wei x

No comments:

Post a Comment