Monday 20 January 2014

The Leaf, Liverpool

Hello there! 
For the record, I'm officially 20! *HAPPY KID IS SO SO HAPPY* Oh wait, happy young adult. I still cannot believe I've not done much in my teenage years, besides having my heart broken. WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE. Anyway, my friends and I went to The Leaf to have brunch on my birthday day itself. 

The place looks real high class, with the decorations and the huge door at the entrance. It's probably big for me cause I'm Asian. BUT, the prices are just slightly more expensive than pub foods prices. And if you are a tea person just like me, this is definitely your place. 






WISH ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOW.



Ceylon tea £2.05 ;

"Where there's tea, there's hope" WELL SAID. 

Pescatarian Breakfast with poached eggs £6.50 ;

The toasts are so, so good though. They have melted butter on them and the best thing is that it's warm. The salmon tasted very fishy. I know it's fish, but still it's fishy. Trust me, by having this small plate, you'll be bloated like a giant whale. Would definitely visit again! x

Have a great week! 
zhi wei x

No comments:

Post a Comment