Friday 14 February 2014

Almond + Honey masks

Hello everybody! 
Nicole is here visiting me in Liverpool. Yaay! It's one of the best things I looked forward to this month. 


We did the Almond Honey masks I usually do last night together. It's a DIY mask taught by bubzbeauty. I really like her and her adorable accent. We really think that the mask is super amazing. Like your face feels so soft like baby's butt INSTANTLY. And the best part is, it's natural and easy peasy lemon squeezy. You only need the following:

Almond Powder 

.. And honey!

Just one teaspoon of each of them 



And mix them till it is squishy and slimmy

I know Bubbi is currently in Hong Kong but these ingredients are easily available in the UK as well. You can get them from Tesco's or Sainsbury's. I got mine from Holland and Barrett cause I was too lazy to go out and they do free delivery. Liverpool is really that cold.

I don't have the similar brush as Bubbi's so I used this to apply them on my face. 

Make sure your face is cleansed and hair is up before applying


Now apply them on your face 


.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

BOO!!


Yay! Pikachu approves <3


Lots of Love, 
zhi wei x 

No comments:

Post a Comment