Tuesday 3 June 2014

Art Brasserie & Bar, Manchester

Hello there!
I've finally finished all my exams last week but the long wait for the results is killing me. As promised, I will blog about how I spent my amazing Easter holiday. I will try my very best to update as soon as possible as it's summer and I'm ready for holidays. Hahahaha! So much happened in between, I have so much to share but so little time.

Started my very first day of Easter at Mercure Hotel with my favorite afternoon tea company. 


Fancy stairways but not as nice as Thirty8;



The view from our table. Introducing Manchester eye, I think;


Selfieee, pout pout pout

We've ordered an afternoon tea set;



Selection of finger sandwiches, look at that greedy fingers; 

Selection of little cakes;

Fruit scones with cream and jam;

It was raining when we were having tea and came out this beautiful rainbow 


... until we saw this. It was such a spoiler.

Looking super tired in these pictures cause I really was

Korkor was super excited to see me again <3

Here comes my #ootd 



Overall I thought it was alright. Not super amazing but not horrible as well. I guess you get what you paid for. There were nobody around when we were there, so I highly recommend this place if you want a quiet place. There are more to come! 

Lots of Love,
zhi wei x

No comments:

Post a Comment