Sunday 21 September 2014

Cultura, Bangsar

Hello there, readers! 
The life of waking up at 7.30am starts tomorrow. It will be the first day of my second year in university. I'm super excited and reluctant at the same time. It's so hard to drag myself to books and anatomy once again after such a long, long break. But I really wanna learn more at the same time. Please treat me well, second year. 


Anyway, Baby b brought me to Cultura for tea during summer. She was saying how it used to be another café before this. I think the café's interior is super cosy. It really feels like home, where you can draw on walls and have little curtains hanging around at random places.



Agree? x

We've ordered their green tea moose cake to share. Honestly, that was the best green tea cake we have ever tasted. I have always been a hardcore green tea fan but one of the worst green tea products I've tasted was Secret Recipe's green tea cheese cake. Ever since, I never had good impressions towards green tea cakes. This was seriously an exception.


It has got chocolate chiffon-like texture base with green tea flavored moose on top. The chocolate nor the green tea did not tasted overly sweet. Their green tea tasted so much like the real deal. Way, way better than the one I've eaten in Secret Recipe. Both flavors blend so well in your mouth that you couldn't resist but to have another bite.

#TryingToLookPretty


Foods definitely taste so much better with your best companion. 

So much love with baby b xx

Do drop by for a visit some day. It's worth the try xx.

Lots of Love,
zhi wei x

No comments:

Post a Comment