Saturday 30 November 2013

Thanksgiving '13


Hello there!
I haven't doing much lately. It's not that I'm not studying and revising hard, I need to motivate myself more 'cause it's December already and my exams is in a month's time. My friend got me an Advent Calendar for Christmas cause she knew that I haven't had one before. I love it so much, I'm really excited to start it tomorrow. How did y'all celebrated your Thanksgiving Day? I don't know if it's a thing to celebrate Thanksgiving Day in the UK but I didn't and I don't think my friends did as well. But I would like to take this opportunity to be thankful for whatever I have.

I'm thankful that I have families and friends who love me and I know I can depend on whenever and wherever. 

I'm thankful that I am able to have many foods that I really love and I am definitely looking forward to many more.

I'm thankful for everything that I have now, I am appreciating every single one of it and I wouldn't demand for more. 


So much more that I'm thankful of. xx

Have a great weekend! More #throwbacksummer updates to come!
zhi wei x

No comments:

Post a Comment