Saturday 26 October 2013

Stepping into Cardiff #3

Hello there!
I've been updating a lot so far. I think I'm doing a pretty decent job in blogging. I've realized that me blogging is not about how many readers I get, it's more about me looking back and see how much I've done so far in life (Me being cheesy again). Someday I would want readers liking my posts, if that's technologically possible or commenting on them saying that they love reading them.

"When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are,
     Anything your heart desires, will come to you."
                             - Walt Disney 

No can do, I barely see any stars here. I can't even differentiate an airplane and a star in the sky. Plus it's gloomy everyday with raindrops falling on my head. Anyway, this will be my final post about my trip over to Cardiff. The day before I came back to Liverpool (it feels weird not being able to say going back to Oxford anymore but Oxford will always be my home away from home to me, get it?), we went over to some shopping mall, which has the shadow of Pavilion mall back home, to have Japanese. 


Just us while waiting for the foods to be served ;

The waitresses were really, really friendly in their Japanese style. The restaurant was supposed to open at 12.30pm and they let us in 15 minutes earlier cause we looked desperate for food.

Just me drinking my hot matcha. This green tea costed £2.50 and it's not refillable. WHAT THE TOOT ;


My oh-em-gee-this-looks-amazing fake look, but the foods were absolutely delightful ;

And that's her oh-okay-this-is-the-correct-order look ;

I am seriously just this excited every time when I dine out ;

Unagi bento set ;

Fried tofu bento set ;

Roasted green tea ice cream. These are seriously the bomb. You HAVE to try this if you ever going to visit. They have a branch in Birmingham as well ;

After our meal, we decided to snap a few pictures of me proving that I've been to Cardiff. Not that it's the priority. Since my cousin is there at the moment, I would definitely be visiting there quite often. And yes, it rained when I was about to leave. I can't believe Cardiff loves me so much that it can't bear to watch me go. Don't worry Cardiff, I'll be back soon. *kiss kiss*


I really like this bendy arch thing. It looks like a C if you tilt your head to the right. It's like an artistic way of representing Cardiff. I think I have talent. Whut.

Just me on the way back in the train. Will definitely visit Cardiff some other time. 
Sweet dreams my lovelies!
zhi wei x

No comments:

Post a Comment