Thursday 31 October 2013

London Stop #1

Hellooooo!


I was waiting for this day for ages so very patiently. My bunch from college gathered from all over UK to see each other. It sounds kinda touching, but no. IT IS VERY TOUCHING. It used to take me about an hour to get to London from Oxford. My journey this time round took me around 4 hours, which was pretty tiring but was all worth it.

The next morning, we've decided to go on a picnic at Hyde Park. Hyde Park is supposed to be really beautiful when it's sunny. While the others prepared, Divya and I helped a little by washing the fruits; we felt a little useless not being able to help much though. 

Pictures & pictures ;











The picnic at Hyde Park plan didn't turn out well cause the rain was pouring like crazy even though the weather forecast stated that it'll stop at 2pm. We still had a picnic but in my friend's living hall.

Fortune cookies for each of us to begin with ;

That was one healthy picnic ;



We were pretty much bloated after one heavy brunch. We had much more than the pictures I've taken, didn't really bother to take pictures cause the food was definitely stopping me from taking them. We just couldn't stop eating. Literally. One thing I love about them is that we don't judge each other about how much we eat and how we look. It feels warm inside.

And yes, we had Korean for dinner after taking an afternoon nap (I think I was the only one though). How did we managed that, I'm not sure. I don't quite recall which street Hankang is at, but their food is just simply amazing. I like how I'm always saying the foods are great in all my posts, I think I get satisfied very easily.


I apologise for having only two pictures of our meal cause after these two dishes, the rest came in like how queues form during BigBang's concerts. The table was filled with food. Literally. This is why I love dining out with them as well. *Love is in the air*




After dinner, Nicole & I went on a stroll in London while the others went to Genting & showered ;


That pretty much summed up my day in London. 

Happy Halloween people! Have a great nightout!
zhi wei x

No comments:

Post a Comment